Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your device. We use these to determine whether your device has already communicated with our pages and tailor your user experience. In no way possible, we can identify you with these cookies. A cookie contains the Internet address, the duration of the cookie, a value and a random number.
You can disable or delete any cookies already stored on your device, but these may not allow us or our website to function properly. To know more about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org
We use the cookies in three different ways.
Type 1: Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are absolutely necessary so that sites and their functions are working properly. Without these cookies, for example, services such as the account information can not be provided.
Type 2: Functional cookies
These cookies make it possible to improve comfort and performance of websites and provide various functions. For example, ride preferences can be stored in function cookies.
Type 3: Performance cookies
These cookies collect information about how you use websites. Performance cookies help us, for example, in the identification of particularly popular areas of our Internet offer. In this way, we can tailor the contents of our websites to your needs and thus improve our offer for you. The information collected with these cookies is not personal.
Type 4: Third party cookies
If you use our website, you consent to the use and storage of cookies on your device, these cookies may be stored temporarily on your device for the pages you have visited. These cookies are only readable by the author of these cookies. You can also visit our website without cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, however you can prevent the cookies from being stored on your device by selecting *Do not accept cookies* in your browser settings. Please refer section 3 to configure your browser’s cookie settings
In case, you refuse or do not accept the usage of cookies in principle, it will result in functional restrictions or limited functionality of our website. Zify SAS, Zify Europe UG, Zify Inc., Zify Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. or any of its subsidiary firms or associated businesses, would not be liable for limited functionality resulting in inability to provide a far more seamless usage experience.
Cookie settings are handled differently by each browser. For a detailed description about how to handle or change your cookie settings, please follow the respective browser links mentioned below:
• Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• Safari™ : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/de/9277.html
• Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=de&hlrm=en&answer=95647
• Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/cookies-reach-and-disorders
• Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/de/cookies.html
"Do not track" option - To change the settings of your browser for not tracking your usage behavior, please refer the following link of respective browsers:.
• Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/de-de/internet-explorer/use-tracking-protection#ie=ie-11
• Safari™ : http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11952
• Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114836?hl=de
• Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/wie-verhindere-ich-dass-websites-mich-verfolgen
• Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/de/notrack.html